We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Architect (Part III) to join our management team and help us deliver our growing portfolio of projects.
This role will provide the opportunity to lead multiple projects and teams to deliver high-end solutions for residential, retail and international government projects, ranging in size and complexity.
To be considered for this position, the basic core requirements are:
• Passion for design
• First-class communication and people management skills
• Excellent team player
• Ability to lead multiple projects and teams
• Ability to work in complex client environments, e.g. embassies.
• Strong ability to handle multitasking situations in periods with a high level pace
• Sound knowledge of technical construction and attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations & Standards
• Experience of Microstation and Revit are highly advantageous
• Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Turkish and/or German are qualifying
The position is available immediately. The salary is negotiable based upon previous experience but will be commensurate with a senior position.
To apply please send a CV and examples of your work by email to Markus Seifermann:
No agency or telephone enquiries.