It is the objective of ÜberRaum Architects to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established an internal Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
In particular, the aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
• We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
• Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
• Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
• All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
• We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements
• Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
• We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
• We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
• A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
• Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
Our company recognises the importance that the quality of our service has to our clients and also to the future of our business. We are convinced that quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.